IT'S A READ-A-THON!!!!!!!
We are going to have an VERY exciting day tomorrow.
We are going to turn the classroom into “Tent City” with our rope tying skills.
TOMORROW, students should bring to school:
- sheets (these are easier to tie up than blankets)
- pillows (pillow pets are ok, but no stuffed animals)
- healthy snacks (crackers, fruit, cheese, granola bars, pumpkin seeds)
- WATER (no soda or sugary drinks, every year we have a spill and water is so much easier to clean up instead of Gatorade or apple juice)
- chapter books (or get one out of the class library.
- OPTIONAL: LONG lengths of PVC pipe, dowels, or branches (about 4 to 6 ft in length)
Whatever they bring to school, they should have the ability to carry out (so really, one garbage bag sized load is enough, they don’t need to bring every blanket you own). If they bring long "poles", I'll help them out.